The 2016 SC Bankers Association Economic Developers Conference will cover exciting new resources and techniques related to South Carolina economic development. The program includes presentations from our state’s key economic development agencies as well as other recent developments. The business session will feature speakers from the banking industry, South Carolina-based companies and the economic development community. This conference will address the economy, economic development, banking’s role in economic development and the overall business climate in S.C., plus a tour of the Charleston port aboard The Carolina Girl.
Speakers will include:
· Jon W. Olson, Senior Vice President & General Counsel, Blackbaud, Inc.;
· Micah Mallace, Manager, Strategic Projects, South Carolina Ports Authority;
· Benjamin D. Johnson, Director of Research, South Carolina Department of Commerce;
· Brian Nash, Vice President of Business Development, Southeast Region, Agracel, Inc.;
· Dr. Ben P. Dillard, III, President, Florence-Darlington Technical College;
· Dr. Marilyn J. Fore; Executive Vice President, Horry-Georgetown Technical College; and
·Dr. Keith Miller, President, Greenville Technical College.
Click here for information & registration.